Saturday, May 5, 2012

"""Dream & Follow Your Heart ...Virideth"""""

Lumi by Virideth
Lumi, a photo by Virideth on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
I got Inspired by this picture of my Little Dog sleeping to create this photo that end up used on my facebook cover and i think looks good ^^.
Since show some of the things i like todo or enjoy ^^ .
Like for example I love My Dog Lumi so much! is my friend of many adventures my confident and he is always with me even in those moments when i have some job editting video or photograph is there watching with a face of " What is she doing ? " hahahabut well this time i capture him sleeping in one of my fav pilllow ^^ is very comfortable and of course is Pink color I love that color <3 .
But if you wondering about all the rest elements ok lets see the Quote i wrote in there, i think reflects and said preatty much what sometimes we should follow our hearts and contine dreaming since you dont dream you dont live people said and sometimes its really true , if you ant to make all what you think you can do you have to stat beliving that you can complete your dreams I know sometimes not all the dreams come true but at least you tried and you keep the experience & learn and you didnt had the question in yor mind what would have happen if .......
and finally bt not less the little icons i put in there well ,Drawing,Love,photography,fashion,Desserts,Films,Tea/Coffe, Music, Writting. Some of the things or activities i like to do =) of course this are not all i have many more .
Well Hope you like it and I wish you great Weekend ^_^ .
Leave you This Quote  :  """ I don't dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for living .. Steven Spielberg"      Virtual Hugs


Me inspiré en esta foto de mi perro duermiendo,  para crear esta foto editada  que termine por usarla en la portada de mi facebook,ya que se ve muy bonita ademas de mostrar cosas que me gustan.
Como por ejemplo, Amo a mi perro Lumi Mucho!! es mi amigo de muchas aventuras mi confidente y siempre está conmigo, incluso en los momentos en que tengo algún video o fotografía que editar o trabajo está allí conmigo, claro muchas veces  con una cara de "¿Qué está haciendo?" hahaha pero esta vez lo capture  durmiendo en una de mis almohadas favoritas  ^ ^ es muy cómoda y por supuesto, es de color rosa me encanta ese color <3 entodas sus versiones.
Pero si te  preguntas sobre  todos los elementos qe tiene ahora lo explicare, la  cita que escribì allí,  refleja y dice mucho de lo que a veces deberiamos hacer  seguir nuestros corazones y continuar soñando ya que si no sueñas no vives  mucha gente piensa que esto es verdad , muchas veces piensas que todo lo que sueñas no lo puedes hacer pero  lo que tienes que creer es que todo se puede para completar sus sueños sé que a veces no todos los sueños se hacen realidad, pero al menos lo intentaste y aprendiste y lo experimentaste y ya no te queda con el que hubiera pasado si .......
y finalmente, no pero no menos ; los pequeños iconos que puse ahí, quieren decir,  Dibujo, Amor, Fotografía, Moda, postres/Frutas,  Películas, té / café, música, escritura. Algunas de las cosas o actividades que me gusta hacer =) por supuesto, esto no es todo lo que me gusta o disfrutò smplemente algunas de tantas.

Bueno Espero que les guste y les deseo un gran fin de semana ^ _ ^.
Les dejo esta cita: "" "Yo no sueño en la noche, sueño todo el día, sueño para  vivir .. Steven Spielberg,"
Abrazos virtuales




Read more about this picture in my Blogs
www.virideth.wordpress.com www.virideth.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment