Friday, February 28, 2014

Little Steps .... My New Tennis Shoes and Kokeshi


My New Tennis Shoes and Kokeshi ....


Little Steps by Virideth
Little Steps, a photo by Virideth on Flickr.
If you want to use my picture ask me please  / Si quieres utilizar mis fotografías  preguntarme antes  Gracias :)

  • "So be sure when you step, Step with care and great tact. And remember that life's A Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed) Kid, you'll move mountains."   Dr. Seuss (Oh, The Places You'll Go!)
  • "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."  — Laozi
Español 
Aprovechando la fotografía
quise compartirles estas Frases ademas de mis Nuevos Tenis, que tal están :) la verdad no son unos tenis son unas pantuflas las cuales están super cómodas y me encantan y no pude perder la oportunidad de hacer esta creativa foto con ayuda de mi hermano ,  al lado de una Kokeshi , las cuales me encantan , esta pequeñita esta tallada y pintada a mano y estan muy lindas:) .
También hice un Cover puedes visitar mas de mis fotografías en Virideth´s Photography 
English 
I wanted to share photography Leveraging these phrases besides , my New tennis shoes , that such are not the truth :) sneakers are a pair of slippers which are super comfy and I love them and I could not miss the opportunity to make this a really creative phot with help of my brother with a  Kokeshi, which I love, this little this carved and hand painted and are very cute :).I also create a Cover of this Picture you can check it out at Virideth´s Photography 
Don´t Forget You can Read Me www.virideth.wordpress.com  or  www.Appleheadinktheblog.com
Follow Me Twitter @Virideth

No comments:

Post a Comment